Tuesday, April 03, 2007

To Get Y'all Off My Case!...

...And you know who "y'all" are!! Everybody's been asking for "belly shots", so here they are from just over 24 weeks. I'm wearing my favorite maternity top, which reads, "It started with a kiss", in case you missed that! Matt and I bought it in the City (Yes, here in Guatemala... You'd be surprised how hard it is to actually find shirts with Spanish on them, ironically) Anyway, hope you enjoy!

We are enjoying a day off today, and will actually go on vacation tomorrow, down to Antigua to be tourists during Holy Week. Yay for some R and R!


3 comments:

Heidi Durham said...

Cute pooch! OK, I'm not sure if I bugged you about them, but I've been wondering when we were gonna see the baby belly!! :) You look great! And I love the shirt.........

RandB said...

I am glad to see that everything with you and the baby are going well. we look forward to seeing you this summer.
Russ and Bethany

Anonymous said...

You look great, Heidi!!

Who would even guess that you are pregnant, not alone 24/2 ?!?!?

Take care of yourselves and enjoy this special, pampering time.

Love to all from Mom (and Grandma).

A Blessed Easter to you. We will look forward to photos from Antigua.