Saturday, August 03, 2013

Quick Group Shot and Update at RDU...

Hi new readers for the week!  We will really update and introduce the group later, but here's a quick photo of this week's team (I had the six-ish year old kid beside me take it for us, so be thankful that only one head is cut off! Sorry, Carol!)


From left to right, Carol Akers, Heidi Bell (me), Maria Koutlas, Judy Koutlas, and Stephanie Maxwell

We can't wait to tell you all about our adventures this week... which apparently will start with a sprint through the Atlanta airport to try to make our flight after a delay here in Raleigh.  Apparently God is still working on that whole "patience issue" with me!  (If He'd only finish that work in me FASTER, though, right?! ;-)  Prayers appreciated-- both for safe and efficient flights AND for my patience...

No comments: