Sunday, February 02, 2014

Today: The Quick/Abbreviated Version

OKAY, I've been asked to make sure I get a blog post up, but have very little time, so here's the down-and-dirty, and I'll try to do the more fun, expanded version after we wind down/after supper later!


  • We got here safely-- finally!  But dog tired last night
  • Today rocked, but we're dog tired again
  • Saw 11 patients
  • Scheduled five surgeries, but only four of them are gynecologic (one's a hernia for Tom; long story)
  • Everyone (except Heidi-- don't worry, honey!) rotated in and out of market and got some shopping done
  • Finally got internet service established (both the modems I had from prior trips, it turned out, were broken) after an hour at the store this afternoon
  • Now headed to dinner and to celebrate both TIA and BETH, who both have birthdays today, believe it or not!!!  
  • Then headed back to maybe catch the end of the Super Bowl with Jana and Tom if it's still going
  • Then planning to crash. Hard. Again.
I'll write more later and get some pictures posted, I hope!  Thank you all for your prayers and love...

No comments: