Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Pictures... Finally!


Sorry it took us so long to get these pictures posted... They are the ones described below that never made it. I don't know why "blogger" didn't seem to want to post them for us, but I finally listened to Matt (He always reminds me that "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!"...) and found another way! So here they are, several days later. We will try to update again very soon, with lots more pictures. We have had an amazing and wonderful (and slightly overwhelming, but in a good way!) week, and will look forward to sharing more details soon. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers this week and always... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»